top of page
1. For your base, apply pale colors to a paper slightly damp with water.
2. Blend the highlighting color with the base color.
3. Add your darker, shading colors to the base. For a seamless blend, apply while the base color is still wet to create a beautiful blur.
4. Add the fine details with the using the fine tip.
5. Add highlights to complete the artwork!
By using vellum paper or tracing paper on your favorite pictures, you can easily draw pointillism illustrations.
Decorative Illustration with CLEAN COLOR DOT
Decorative Illustration with CLEAN COLOR ｆ
1. Draw oval or triangular shapes.
2. Combine elongated shapes and more to fit your image of a mushroom.
3. Add lines to represent shadows.
bottom of page